Phase 3: Online Consultation – Presidential & Provostial Task Force on Student Mental Health
Thank you for your interest in providing feedback on the Draft Summary of Themes. The online form was open November 7 – 25, 2019. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Resources & Supports
Feeling distressed? Find someone to talk to right now – and if there is an immediate risk, call 911.
The following are some of the mental health services available to students on all three campuses:
- Downtown Toronto: Health and Wellness Centre 416-978-8030, located at Koffler Student Services
- U of T Scarborough: Health & Wellness Centre 416-287-7065
- U of T Mississauga: Health & Counselling Centre 905-828-5255
Free 24/7 support is available outside the University. Students, staff and faculty can speak to a trained crisis worker at any hour of the day.
- Good 2 Talk Student Helpline 1-866-925-5454. Professional counselling, information and referrals for mental health, addictions, and well-being.
- Gerstein Crisis Centre 416-929-5200
- Distress Centres of Greater Toronto 416-408-HELP (4357)
- The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health at 250 College Street
- Anishnawbe Health Toronto Mental Health Crisis Line 416-360-0486
- My SSP for U of T Students 1-844-451-9700. Immediate counselling support is available in 35 languages and ongoing support in 146 languages.
For Faculty & Staff
Appointed faculty and staff have access to the Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP), offered through Homewood Health, online and by phone at 1-800-663-1142.